Monday, May 10, 2010

The roll over

I was trying to get a picture of Sebastian on his tummy looking up. This took a lot of effort because he kept rolling right over onto his back...







Also, for some reason, whenever I put him in his gym to play with his toys, he immediately rolls over from his back to his belly. When he realizes he is on his belly, of course, he starts to cry because he hates tummy time. Then I put him on his back and he just rolls over again.
I have a silly boy! Here he is getting upset while on his tummy...


5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for these!! You won't believe this but minutes ago I just finished writing a card to you about how i check your blog daily for more pictures of Sebastian. I was about to send it off to you but then I remembered you're in Nashville right? What's your address there? Will you email it to me please? Thank you DB, love you. nichellejensen@gmail.com I love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his expression in the last one. He's looking so grown up! I also love his cute hair. What a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! And he kept those super blue eyes, adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTEST baby boy ever!!!!! Londyn wants to marry him already!!! miss u guys. I want to play with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, I have looked at this post like 5 times already to see these cute pictures. I think I am obsessed with Sebastian! Move back to Utah already so I can play with him pleease!!

    ReplyDelete