Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm nine months old today!


This month I have been really busy...
mastering my crawling skills
pulling myself up onto everything
climbing onto everything i can
getting into my favorite things: wires, computers, phones, toilet, milo's bowls, etc.
getting A LOT easier for mommy and daddy
waking up every three hours at night
getting very distracted while nursing
cuddling with daddy
getting excited when people come over
chasing and harassing milo
getting over some of my extreme "stranger danger"
going out to eat with mommy and daddy
eating new finger foods like french fries (not too many!), bread, and fruit pieces
constantly trying to get into dangerous situations
being super cute!
We are really enjoying this little guy! I can't believe he is nine months old!

3 comments:

  1. he's starting to look like a mini justin i think!! very cute. i think it's so great when they don't get teeth too soon. less stuff to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics! especially the top one. i can't believe he is that old! i'm coming to tara's wedding next weekend and can't wait to see you and sebastian! yeah! finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so big! That first one is classic, like father like son. :)

    ReplyDelete