Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor SUCKS!!!!

I haven't really had too much interest in The Bachelor before this season. Even though I watched every single episode, I have to admit that I never really saw what was so great about Jason. I mean, he has a cute smile and he seems like a generally nice guy. He's no Robert Pattinson ;) Anyway, despite the forced professions of love and awkward kisses every five seconds, I actually enjoyed this season. Last night when I watched the season finale I had a perma-grin. I was so pleasantly surprised that he picked Melissa! Molly is cute and everything but she just isn't my favorite. Anyway, I was pretty satisfied with the evening. THEN, I watched the episode that followed, "After the final rose." Ummmm.... excuse me?? I was pissed!!!!!!! Jason is a very confused person. And what was with Molly's reaction to his news? She just giggled and looked very pleased with herself. I guess they deserve each other...
Sorry, I still suck at posting pictures!

2 comments:

  1. i guess jason appeared on some talk show and the dude (i don't even remember who it was) was like, "is your arm sore... from giving out the rose and then taking it back?" worked him!

    i'm glad that stupid show is over. haha. and i'm even MORE glad that danaandjustin.blogspot has been created. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont watch this show. but i do want you to post more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete