Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't mess with Texas!

I knew when I started this blog that I was going to be a complete failure! I don't take pictures and I never have exciting events to talk about. I told Jessica (my sister-in-law) that I would post pics of our apartment in San Antonio, Texas. Caution, these are very boring pictures. We drove to San Antonio last week and Justin has started his summer selling. He's such a good little salesman.








I love our house in Provo but it is small and old and we have a lot of stuff in it. Here we have a ton of space and we didn't bring much to fill it up. Our walk-in closet here is pretty much the same size as our bedroom at home. We didn't even bring anything to put in it! It is so nice! We also have an extra bedroom/bathroom so come visit us!
Milo is getting settled in. He doesn't enjoy our cross-country drives every summer but he's a good sport. My only complaint is that Milo has to go potty like five times a day and we are on the third floor of our apartment building:( Hopefully my legs will get some muscles! Probably not.

6 comments:

  1. You can hang out with my sister Jen. She lives there right now.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lil sis! i came on your blog with almost no hope but was pleasantly surprised with a new post! woo-hoo! now you should post some pics that will entice me to come visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good blog! :) I am excited to see you soon! Hopefully sales go well this summer...Texas is one of the only places holding up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish we were selling together. call me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahooo!! i'm so glad you put pictures up. Jena and I are looking at them (she likes the one of Milo). It looks nice tho. I hope you're havin fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish we could come visit you in texas!

    ReplyDelete