Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Other updates...

Going back in time... I went to my grandparent's lake house in Oregon with my family in August. It was fun relaxing with the fam. I have so many memories of that place- it is beautiful! Justin decided to stay in Texas and work so he couldn't come :( We made a stop at Pea Soup Andersen's on our way home (my face is being covered by my hair).
I tried to avoid being in pictures but here are some of the house and Erin, Sarah, and my dad.


We have been back in Provo for a couple of weeks now and Milo is up to his old habit of staring out the window. I think he' s a little bored- what do you think?



4 comments:

  1. YAY! A boy! I am so happy and excited! can't wait to see your CUTE boy. so looks like your lil man will be out with plenty of time to go out again next summer, but i'm not so sure about ours. we are planning on going out again but i won't be due till late may. i'm a little worried. i'm so excited to see more pictures of when you start getting a belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! a baby boy! oh.. he will be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that picture of Milo. I think he's looking for me?

    ReplyDelete