Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby stuff?

I don't have school or a job currently so I have a lot of time to look at baby stuff online. I haven't bought anything substantial for baby yet because I get so confused every time I try to make decisions! There are a million things to buy: car seat, stroller, crib, cradle, clothes, other furniture, etc. There are also a million options for each item. The list seems to go on and on! I just don't know which brands and types of baby stuff are best.

So, if anyone out there has any suggestions about ANY of this stuff, please advise me! Why are decisions so difficult for me?

4 comments:

  1. I think my best suggestion would be to go to the nearest Babies R Us (or whatever similar baby megastore you have near you) and try a bunch of things out. Then see if you can find better deals online. There's so many options, it really is overwhelming. I also would ask strangers how they liked their strollers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions are rough, I hate them too. I want to see prego pics, I bet you are so cute!! I would suggest looking at consumer reports and matching them up with your price range. You will get a lot of stuff from baby showers, right? I will be sending you a little something soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...Have you seen the wood cribs that can be turned into a "big kid" bed?? Those are amazing I think. :) I am sure you love my comments since I don't have any kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is definitely overwhelming! you will get lots of presents so you probably don't need to buy everything for yourself, but still good to know what you want...if i did it over i would have gotten the stroller i have now with my first kid. it's the phil and teds (you can look it up online). it is a single stroller but you can buy a 2nd seat that attaches when/if you have your 2nd. plus you can jog with it so it's the only stroller you'd ever need to buy (i have 4 right now so you can see why this makes sense).

    we have really liked our peg perego carseat-the only thing i don't like is that it doesn't recline for when the baby's sleeping-but i think the new ones do. our single stroller was a peg perego pliko P3 and that folded up really small which was great.

    anyways i am writing a book on here...call me if you ever have questions!

    ReplyDelete