Monday, January 4, 2010

He's coming!

My blood pressure will not seem to go down so they have decided to induce me (even though I have no other symptoms of preeclampsia!). I'm going in sometime Wednesday night and will probably have him around Thursday evening. It's going to be a long process and they keep telling me the possibility of a C-section is higher with an induction. So I'm prepared for that possibility.

Justin and I frantically ordered all the things we still needed last week when we found out we would be having him early. The car seat just came today... thank heaven!

So I'm excited/very nervous about everything. I have decided to humble myself and post a picture finally. Don't mind the fact that my butt sticks out almost as much as my stomach. Oops! Here is me at 37+ weeks, only a couple of days before baby arrives. I'm huge! The doctor estimated his weight at 7.5-8.5 lbs (although he said they are usually wrong). Ahhh maybe it's a good thing he's coming a couple of weeks early.

12 comments:

  1. yay! thanks dana! i feel so much more a part of it now, or at least not totally left out! You look darling and I can't believe you think you are huge, you aren't!!! I can't believe he's coming so soon. Can't wait. Are you nervous or more excited to have him out? ahhh. do you know the name yet? so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANA! You look beautiful. You really do. Pregnancy looks great on you. I am so excited for you and Justin. I hope everything goes well and you have a safe and healthy delivery. Try not to worry too much about everything - there's honestly not much you can do about the whole process at this point! Best of luck to you, we will keep you and Baby James in our prayers. I'm so excited to see pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great dana! i'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it! good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so exciting!! good luck with the everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaaat?!! i did NOT expect that picture at all, and i have been using you as an example of why i don't have to post pictures of myself. you ARE so cute! you're the excact same size and your butt looks fiiiine! we'll say some prayers for you and hope that you don't stress too too much. at least you're the farthest thing from a wussy girl i know so you'll do great. good luck dana! can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited! Everything will go great and he will be here soon! You are cute, I don't even know what you are talking about, crazy. :) Let me know if you need anything...I will be here this weekend (7th-11th). I want to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! Baby James is gonna be the cutest baby ever!! I am already a proud aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Good luck with everything and you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana! I hope everything went well! Have Justine update the blog. Post pictures, which by the way, you should have been posting pictures this entire time. You are gorgeous and not huge at all. You don't look like you gained ANY weight in your face- not fair because I had like four chins by the time I went into labor.

    Can't wait to see pictures of your little man. We should plan a play date with our babies and then somehow get Nichelle up here after she has hers. They can all be BFFs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My GOSH!!!! Ahhh! This is the greatest pic ever. U r the greatest pregnant woman. way to go!! I can't wait for another post. Good luck. love u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously! is he here yet?! where is he?!

    ReplyDelete