Friday, August 20, 2010

The Park

I have spent the past four summers in Florida, New Jersey, Texas, and Tennessee. All of these places are hot and humid! It has been nice to be able to go outside everyday and be comfortable. This is one of the reasons I love San Diego! Here are some pictures of Sebastian at the park.

His first time in the swing.

The slide... of course he tried to eat it.


I tried to take pictures of the both of us. Never works very well. He looks cute though:)



Playing with his measuring spoons.


4 comments:

  1. love all the updates and especially seeing you with sebastian! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love San Diego! I haven't been able to take Oscar on a walk anywhere yet, let alone to play outside because it's always at least 108 degrees here. At night, I think it cools down to a chilly 96 degrees or so. We had no idea how good we had it until we left. I love sebastian! I can't wait until I can take Oscar to play somewhere, not that he can even play yet, or even sit up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, he is becoming so photogenic! i miss him (well, and you) already. what happened to the post of him getting into stuff? i was looking forward to that one! hahahaha. but i also like the swing one. he's adorable. (and i'm not just biased)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he is adorable! I am glad my mom sent me your email. It is fun to see what you guys have been up too!

    ReplyDelete