Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lately...

After a long and hard summer, we are a family again.Sebastian has been getting into everything.
Milo isn't happy... not sure what we will do about this.
Grandma isn't happy about the messes he's been making ;) Don't worry these cords are not plugged in but I probably shouldn't be letting him get into the habit of sucking on them.
I think I have one of the wiggliest babies in the world! He will NEVER sit still. I see other babies sitting on their parent's laps at church or letting people hold them without constantly trying to dive out of their arms and I can't believe it. At least this boy provides me with a daily workout!
Back to Provo next week!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! If he's that wiggly he'll be running around before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen also enjoys an occasional electrical cord. I'm glad you're cool with it too :) Sebastian is such a smiley boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok sebastian is the cutest thing i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back! I still can't get over how dang cute he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these pictures of sebastian! he looks like he's constantly trying to do stuff he knows is naughty, and i love it. i think i will be in trouble because i find mischievous little boys extremely cute.

    ReplyDelete